ENFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
School Entry Security Protocol
The following protocol is to be used in all Enfield Public Schools facilities. This protocol is for persons responding to the buzzer entry system or working as a monitor at the entry of an EPS facility.
- Ask the person to state their name and reason for their visit before granting entry.
- Ask all visitors to report directly to the office after they are allowed in.
- All employees must show their ID badge or they must be treated as a visitor.
- All visitors must show a Driver’s License or a photo ID.
- All visitors must leave the Driver’s License or photo ID at the office during their visit.
- All visitors must sign-in on the EPS Entry Log.
- All visitors must wear a visitor badge while in the facility.
- All visitors must sign-out (Initial column of Entry Log) and return badge when they leave.
- Return the Driver’s License to visitor after they initial out.
Helpful information from the Eli Whitney Library.....
The Elementary Library Service has once again purchased Grolier Online Encyclopedia for your use. It is invaluable for reports as well as fun news and activities.
You can access it through our website:
The user name is: ewhitney
The password is: Grolier
If you have any questions, just stop in the library.